>

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Of SPM and Graduation Day

It was like 3 weeks ago? I'm so oblivious of the time since I live in my own house now (my parent's house, I mean) where time flows as rapid as water down a waterfall. Well, fyi, my kind of time is so different than yours. In school, one week feels like a month. Wait, no. One week IS a month. At home, one day IS an hour. Yes. That's the truth. Believe it or not. AND IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY I HAD MY LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL and now SPM results were out. I don't even know what to believe anymore. Also, I can assure you, in a few weeks I'll be registering for some kind of university or matriculation college or whatever God had written for me. It will be that soon.
So, cutting the crap, here's some pictures.
 (with cool girl, Alin)






 To all of you SPM candidates 2014, congratulations. Whatever your result may be, you did your best and you did great. There will always be opportunities for us, we just have to strike the iron while it's hot.
First time experiencing that red robe thing. Next time, I want a mortar board.

0 Comment(s):