>

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Looking back in 2012, Who am I?

I wish my friends can do this too :) 

1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
PMR, wore braces, read books more than ever!

2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No I didn't. I had never achieve my resolutions, as long as I can remember. Nevertheless, I will still make new ones despite how I know it will be just some other failures in my life.

3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hm,.. no.

4: Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, my uncle. He left a wife and a cute annoying child..

5: What countries did you visit?
Hell nothing. I had never been in an aeroplane. Insya-Allah.. as soon as possible!

6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
Ke-diligent-an. Lolz.

7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
19 Dec, I should've taken my PMR results but I was in Fraser. 21 Dec stupid end of the world date that I survived. And some other dates I can't tell.

8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
PMR! HEHEE

9: What was your biggest failure?
Failing to stop my heart beating so fast when I hear his name. Who? NIALL HORAN.

10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
Alhamdulillah, no. Even if there was, it wasn't serious lah.

11: What was the best thing you bought?
Food

12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Dinie's!

13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
Pajel's! She's not as Asian as I thought. :D

14: Where did most of your money go?
Food

15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to PD with a bicycle! and, when I was going to go to Genting and eat suuuuuuushiiiiiiiiiiii.

16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
When Can I See You Again- Owl City

17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
neutraler, fatter, richerrrrrrrrrrr. I got Raya money BABEY

18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I did more praying, Quran reading and excersising

19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating

20: How did you spend Christmas?
I don't celebrate Christmas. Should I tell you about Eid then? My Eid was great just like my other Eids. Check this out!

21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
Um,.. I don't know.

22: What was your favourite TV program?
DORAE-MOooooooN~

23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. I'm sorry guys they are with One Direction! I'm so mad about that. I know, selfish right?

24: What was the best book you read?
Harry Pottah!

25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
One Direction! Oh, that was 2011.. Um, but I saw this awesome video which the song writer draws musical notes on the lines at the same time draw other things like birds or whatever. I like that.

26: What did you want and get?
I wanted many things in 2012. I have to say, I got many of them. Food, air, bed, family, sleep, clothes, shoes, life, good results..

27: What did you want and not get?
And there are more things I did not get but you can't just waste money like sand, right so just be patient and you'll be able to buy them when you've become a doctor, Ainatul!!!

28: What was your favourite film of this year?
Rise of the Guardians.

29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I got in the same class with my loved ones. I realized how I need them more than ever now since all of us aren't in the same class. This is depressing, really.

30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Nerd, serabai, selekeh and sloppy like usual.

31: What kept you sane? 
Dinie, Fadzlin and Aina. Also, Lower form Mathematics. I'm really insane now that I'm sure that I'll have ZERO time to play games, watch Korean things and know the outside news.

32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
ONE DEE-RECK-SHON!

33: What political issue stirred you the most?
Bersih? Lol.

34: Who did you miss?
Aina Fatnin..

35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
I should appreciate Form 3 because Form 4 is hell.

36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Matilah Kau.- Once.

AIN

0 Comment(s):