>

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ya, birthday girl!

To Nurfadzlin Syafiqah Razali,
happy biiiiiiiiirrthhhdddaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

You know I will post this. I don't need to write about you because I already did in this post.
So I'm writing a birthday message! :D Only special people receive birthday messages from me. Mind who you are!

Thank you for every knowledge you gave me, those Korean dramas you recommend and your always-good-habit. Alhamdulillah you were born. If you weren't, who would have met me, lo*cough* ve me and be such good friend to me. I'm so lucky do you know that? I regard you as nothing less than one of my family member.
Pajel, Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today? No? The second one? No?
 Doesn't matter, because I was the first one who thought of you at midnight.
 About the birthday present, I thought of giving you the cutest gift ever but how can I give you yourself?
You must be eating delicious cake your mom made. :D Save me some if I get to see you, lol
Hope you have a wonderful birthday and that this year brings you pleasure and happiness and all your dreams come true.
Have a wonderful day!

0 Comment(s):