>

Friday, December 14, 2012

Since when was I into this?

Just watched the match between Malaysia and Thailand. Well, I have to say. It really got on my nerves. You see, those white elephants played unfairly and I think everyone agrees. I thought it was just me and then I stalked someone's twitter.




AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD. Click here. Even Shiro talked about it. I love Shiroooo <3. 

Also, whatever happens, I'm forever supporting Harimau Malaya! #SelamanyaHarimauMalaya. Even if they lose, I'll still be proud and not be embarrassed when anyone ask which football team I'm supporting. Lol like anyone cares. Okay, even when it comes to World Cup, I WILL STILL SAY HARIMAU MALAYA!! I know we can't even pass the qualifications.. :) Harimau Malaya is always a champion in my heart. Whatever it is, strive for 3rd place! heheee~

I seriously say, I hate football but when it comes to Malaysia.. I don't know.. I get emotional :D haha. I can't even change the channel. My whole family is against it so what can I do? I got dragged. lol What was I crapping about. That's all I guess! Adios!

P/S: I miss you, I miss you not. Dang.
AIN


0 Comment(s):