>

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Aiman's Sport Day

Well, yes. Even kindergarteners have sport days..
and theirs are far better I daresay.

I don't know what to say, I'm really captivated by all of them. So cute, so innocent and there were many kids there and I said to myself that they're gonna be handsome and pretty when they grow up.


Even if it says 45th Annual Sports Day, the kindergarten has been established for 90 years. Believe or not, all of my mother's siblings went there and I did too. Long story short, ALL OF US (my mom's descendants) studied there. Awesome isn't it?
And, I shall say, Aiman's English is getting better. He brags about it all the time, with all those awful grammatical mistakes that I can't stand; but it's okay though he got a big fat B in English in the first 5 months and finally in June did he grab that A.
 
Back to sport's day..........

He's the cute one in red 
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I almost forgot, Kimi, my cousin is also schooling in the same school and participating.

Look

He has a weird way of running :D








The thing Aiman wanted the most, he at last got it.


Of course, Kimi too.


Others: 



I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
ALONG AIN :D



0 Comment(s):