>

Friday, December 30, 2011

*girlscream* What's happier than this???

FIRST AND FOREMOST,
ALHAMDULILLAH....................
*screams*

DINIE.........
Now this is annoying.
*screams*

DAMMIT WHY CAN'T I STOP! I have 2 reasons why I'm screaming in happiness.
*screams*

Well, I'll stop typing the *scream* word, but note this, after every word, I scream in REAL life. Ooops, perhaps not. My mom is getting mad. Well then, I'll scream in my head. Will you please let me scream one more time please...
*srceams even more*

THANK YOU.

Now, the reason for all this crappy-ness is, first, I found my true LOVE <3 DAMN IT. What shit that is. Actually, I found my favourite band, and, WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I really want you to know what the band is but I don't want to because you'll love them too :D
THEY ARE PURRRRRRRRFECT. A band of perfection <3 If you are on tumblr, check out mine (touch-me-never.tumblr.com) . Do follow :) Why am I promoting myself -.-
okay back to the track, you'll notice most of my post is about them. I LOVE them. For the matter of fact, I'm obsessed. Just like those past years. If you are my friend, you'll probably know that I'm obsessed with Zach Gordon in Form 1. I know you'll say who the hell is ZACH GORDON? Trust me, I don't even want you to know.
 I don't have any obsession to celebrities in Form 2 :D and Form 3, I'll be obsessed with THEM. I know I shouldn't be because of the PMR but how can I stop?

I hate the fact that I'm going to have my PMR next year or should I say this year?

Let's go to the next topic, which is the second reason why I'm still shouting like a mad-hatter. Does mad hatter shout?
BACK IN TRACK!
Secondly, because Dinie, repeat, DINIE called me just now. (Satisfied Dinie? I put your name in the second word of this post :D)
YOU KNOW WHAT DINIE SAID?
WE
ARE
IN
THE
SAME CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.


I can't scream louder.
What more is, my hater isn't in the same class as mine!!

Plus, me corazon (that's in spanish) is in the house !
AWWW YEAH, I mean, ALHAMDULILLAH....
To my boo bear, Tiqah,

OH MY GOD. I'm infected with Tumblr now.
To my boo bears, (another word for best friend made by my beloved band) GET YOUR EARS READY FOR MY BLABBERING AND SCREAMING MIGHT WILL BE ANNOYING and you, MUST BEAR. WAHAHAHAHA. *my evil laugh is not working*

P.S: I notice that I'm quite rude in this post? SORRY.
      VAS HAPPNIN???

Everything that you don't understand in this post is related to either Tumblr or my boyband. MY, boyband? HAHA.
BTW, the song that you are hearing right now, that is if you DO hear, is from MY BELOVED BAND :)

Dinie, APPRECIATED <3 LOVE YOU . BOO BEAR :D

Ain

0 Comment(s):