>

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Water, please?

Mummy............
Thirs
ty........

hehehehe
Of course lah I'm thirsty...
We all are, right?

So today, I remembered 1 thing I said I would do to Dinie which probably she had forgotten until now.  That is the brain picture. Here Dinie:
Then, I would like to tell you about something fascinating......
OOOOOOOHHHHH
Mysterious ey?

I know its not....

Okay, its about ....
*drum roll*

POTTERMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay. I am sure to be 1 of the 2 million people who joined Pottermore..
must
must
must!!

Well, for those who knew,
I don't care what you will say.
Noob or whatever...
I SIMPLY DON'T CARE..
yay
If Fatyn Annisa sees this....
She would probably go to Pottermore.com.
:D
Unfortunately, the early access was closed so, October!!!! You better walk FASTER!

 AIN

0 Comment(s):