>

Monday, July 25, 2011

SIR SIR SIR I love SIRC !!!!!

I was at Auditorium Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka .
KL was UH-MAY-ZIIIIIIIIING !! ops. I don’t spell that right – AMAZING!!!
Before the thing started we have to keep quiet, not to ruin the recording and not to distract the finalists.
We all have our ‘loser’ –hand-paper-thing. LIKE THIS
(LOSERRRR)

The emcees were Nasruddin and Erin.
What else should I say?
I really can’t say more I JUST LOVE going to that auditorium. I REALLY WANT TO TELL EVERYTHING but I literally forget things.
Some things I remembered are:
·         KL Stompers are creative: They played musical instruments, just like other people but the thing is; the instruments are made out of recycled items such as pans, dustbins, pantries things and etc.
·         Kenneth was tired. Alah… pity pity.. L
·         The finalists are funny sometimes like WO WO and no no no not that um, teet..(clock beeped because 20 seconds had end) Okay.
·         The presenter  inadvertently said ‘please SMELL ‘ instead of SPELL
·         I’m in love for the first sight!
Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS to Darren for winning the primary category.
And, SPECIAL CONGRATS to KENNETH WU MIN JIN for winning this SIR thing 3 years in a row. You are great Kenneth. No one can spell better than you J
I was grateful Pn. Ch’ng gave me a chance to go to this magnifique competition. Hope I can go next year. INSYA-ALLAH….
And again I want to tell you,.. I LOVE AMIRUL FITRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

 (cutie Tiqah)
 (KL Stompers)

from Permata Pintar k! WWWWWAAAAAAAA Hope to meet again my dear... :D At least he is much much better than my other crushes.. :P
MySpace
BTW, Dinie had been inserting chocolates DAILY in my mouh so THANK YOU my darling!MySpace

always love you,
AIN


FOREVER AF !!!

0 Comment(s):