>

Saturday, July 30, 2011

RAMADHAN

what the what the what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH
MY 
GOD !!!!!
1 more day?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*faint*
MySpace
I want fooooooooooooooooooooodddddddd.......
Okay la Okay la....
I 'redha'......
MySpace
bye bye food.....
I know if I'm a good girl, I have to like Ramadhan very very much like
Yay yay yay Ramadhan is coming!!!
or
Yay, after this, my good deeds will be multipled!!

Alright then..
*clears throat*
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
From 1 Ramadhan onwards,
MY GOOD DEEDS WILL BE MULTIPLIED!!!
THERE ARE NO SATANS !!!
and....
I'll break my fast with ALL family members, with of course,
delicious food..
yay
MySpace

Okay, for all of you, my muslim friends,
here are some tips how you can survive take care of yourself in the Ramadhan month

AVOID

*Fried and fatty foods.
*Foods containing too much sugar.
*Over-eating especially at sahur.
*Too much tea at sahur. Tea makes you pass more urine taking with it valuable mineral salts that your body would need during the day.
*Smoking cigarettes. Smoking is unhealthy and one should stop completely. 

EAT

Eat complex carbohydrates at sahur so that the food lasts longer making you less hungry. Dates are excellent source of sugar, fibre, carbohydrates, potassium and magnesium. Almonds are rich in protein and fibre with less fat. Bananas are a good source of potassium, magnesium and carbohydrates. 

DRINK

As much water or fruit juices as possible between iftar (buka puasa) and bedtime so that your body may adjust fluid levels in time. 

That is all.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for reading.
Bye, bye...
Monkey


 AIN




0 Comment(s):