>

Monday, May 30, 2011

Yeah! Kung Fu Panda 2!

HEY!


LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
It was.. FUN! Very!
I like it more than Nur Kasih because it was not you know, ‘berbelit’
Hehehe. Get it? -0-
Dinie, ask your mom.
What I understand about this movie:

This movie is about the journey of Po, a dragon warrior who wants to save China. The villain is Lord Shen, a peacock. 
He was actually expelled because he used firework for bad things.  He also always underestimates Po. Lord Shen don’t believe what Soothsayer, the royal fortune teller predicted. But you know, every story ends with the villian defeated. Yay! PO!!


Okay. There are some of the lines that I remember like:

Tigress: Don’t freak out!
Po: I’m not! I’m freaking.., in.
...
Po: Ah, my old enemy.. STAIRS!
...
Lord Shen: Who are you, Panda?
Po: Who do you think I am, Peacock?
...
Wolf1: Search everywhere!
Wolf2: Should I search there?
Wolf1: Is that everywhere?
Wolf2: I guess so.
Wolf1: Then search!

So, the conclusion is, I had a great day today!
er, sorry if theres any grammar mistakes. You know me . I'm not that clever.. 
Hehe.
AIN

0 Comment(s):