>

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CLASS, today is…. er.. AMAL JARIAH DAY! HA?

Oh yes!
Amal Jariah? Sounded weird.
Yeah. I did my own theory!
Ainatulas’ theorem.
Wtv. Back to the story, :
The old assembly ground was crowded.
The food was… nice ‘la jugak’ but like Dinie said, last year was nicer.
“COCKTAIL, CO TUUUUT”
Curse you form 4s
Meanwhile in the hall….

2 Izz sold these. CUTE!
 LELONG! LELONG!
(not sure what we sold -_-)

When the teacher was not in class, the boys started to make silly damn silly things.
I really really want to put their pictures…..
But
ZAIDI and DEVATHREATEN ME! So what! IDC!
Oh yes, Veyla did too
Well, as a really good ‘friend’, I didn’t put the snapshots!
We also took some class pictures! LOVE IT!

(eh? Who took this pic? :pppppp)
I was thankful I brought camera..
If not because of Atiqah and her camera, I wouldn’t have such glam pictures and….  nothinglah.
^o^ !!!!

AIN

0 Comment(s):