>

Monday, April 18, 2011

I love Dinie

Hi each and every complex organisms that contains million of cells, has organs that works perfectly and can do anything 'it' want.

Okay, don't get jealous too quick when I say I love Dinie.
I also love ALL my best friends, okay.
ATIQAH! Please don't make this as our quarrel title, okay.

Now. Dinie is always hunting me with this one single tiny miny damn freaking question:
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG?
so Dinie, here I am, updating.
my blog.
okay?

Now what am I going to talk about?
HAH!
You know what? I saw this picture.
It was...
funny.
especially this guy:

(Please don't tell this 6 inches guy.)

_________________________________

Mid year exam is coming. You guys ready? I know someone who IS.
What a good person. The person always stays back after school with 'it's study group.
The person will definitely get good grades INSYAALLAH.
It will be on 10th May if I'm not mistaken lah.
I don't want to study like this guy.
Who wants anyway.

To AINA FATNIN MOHD LOKMAN,
Sorry I can't accompany you to stay back this week.
I have tons of work.
Plus, I'm busy with the kawad thing.
be a good girl when you are not in KGV anymore.
I'll always miss you.
Even you won't miss me.
Well, you are damn popular so, who am I to be your 'missed friends'
Love you.

Um, Dinie, sorry for this damn post.
My brains aren't working perfectly well lately.

AIN

0 Comment(s):