>

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I love cooking with my friends(part 5)

YAY!!
Don't you want to wish me
CONGRATULATIONS?!
because I finally knew how to cook something other than
MAGGI...
Today we baked cake!
and made mushroom soup!
Loshene said "we are sweating like hell!"
HAHA

First, the girls started everything well
Our mixture was nice.
Everything was nice
but on the 'moment of truth',
our cake was like um... how to describe?
a bit like jelly lah.
-.-
Then the boys just laughed
like they was watching 'raja lawak' last episod.

After the that,(haha)
Cikgu Hazlan wanted to put our cake in a more proper place
and you know what?
It was like a soil erruption..
I was like OH MY GOD!!
and the boys..
burst out laughing like they haven't laughed for years...
WHAT I WASN'T SATISFY is that
their cake was...
URGHHHH!!!!
NICE!
THAT IS SOOO NOT TRUE!!!

URGH, I hate that
especially when Kenneth
goes around to everyone and said
"my cake is better,
my cake is better,
my cake is better!!

HAIH...
Nevermind,
at least this is one of the days I will
NEVER
forget.


and at least...
someone is SUPER CUTE...
P.S: When I tried to break the egg, a cute girl told me that "If you don't know, don't do it!"
I was like (?.?) I just wanted to try!
As if you can do it PERFECTLY!! DUHH!!

I wish I brought a camera!!
AIN

0 Comment(s):