>

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm getting a HEART ATTACK if this continues

 I know what your question is. WHY?Right?
OK. I don't know why I am I always like
nervous..., or
here hecomes,here he comes...or
OUCH my heart!

I still have it even when I think of him...
OMA!
What should I do NOW?
Going to tell him to stop making my heart
thumps so fast?
(sigh)

Do you know who is the 'male' that does this to me?
BAD ONE!
(not so bad lah because I love him okay)
CIK
CIK?



CIKGU IZHAR!
hahahah
yes, Cikgu Izhar. 
I am having a bit of-heart attack
because he is always hitting the table when I'm not ready.
so..

Guys, are you having a 'heart attack' too?

Well, what do you expect?
P.S: I love cikgu Izhar as a teacher, NOT MORE OR LESS!
P.P.S.:Whatever it is.... No negative thoughts.... hahaha!

hahaha?
AIN

0 Comment(s):